You are anxious because your child can not speak or speak later than his/her peers? You are worried because your child has abnormal behavior? You want to have your child assessed and diagnosed?
Normally, in other institutions, the child will be examined according to what the parents describe. Green Pine Clinic applies a different approach. We always see the child under the perspective of overall development. Some children were taken to Green Pine Clinic for being easily irritable, annoyed or angry. After receiving the overall examination including nutritional – psychological and physical examination, the child was diagnosed with dehydration, which was the cause for psychological change with symptoms of anxiety, painful urination, and irritation. After the family received advice and instructions from Green Pine Clinic on diet change, daily routine and how to talk to their child, the child eventually became happy and returned to normal state.
For another case, a mother brought her daughter to Green Pine Clinic and required to see the psychiatrist. After being explained, she agreed to let her child see the pediatrician for general physical examination. As a result, the child was suspected with hearing loss. She, then, was transferred to the Central Ear-Nose-Throat Hospital for hearing screening and diagnosed to be 70% deaf. Now, she has been wearing hearing aids and participated in a speaking class in Green Pine Clinic and has improved a lot.
The approach of Green Pine Clinic is conducted in accordance with recommendations for care for child comprehensive development. If your child has psychological problems (identified by family), he/she will be cared as follows:
THE 1ST VISIT FOR INITIAL EXAMINATION
- Comprehensive assessment and examination, in terms of psychology – nutrition – physical health.
- Pediatrician consults the family based on the results of comprehensive assessment and examination and eliminates physical health related causes.
- Psychiatrist and clinical psychologist undertake more profound psychological assessment for the child and discuss with the family about diagnostic results or develop a plan for further assessment for more accurate diagnosis.
THE NEXT VISITS FOR FURTHER EXAMINATION OR TREATMENT
- The psychiatrist and clinical psychologist will continue to see the child and his/her family (together and private) to have better understanding about the child’s problems, family environment and solutions.
- Informdiagnostic results to and work out a plan on treatment together with thefamily
- Arrange for the child to attend a private class for psychological treatment
- Results will be shared to the child’s parents after one month and treatment plan and goals to be achieved by next month will be developed.
THE PSYCHIATRIAST AND CLINIAL PSYCHOLOGIST WILL:
- Listen to the parents’ concerns
- Observe how parents or other caregivers take care of the child
- Directly play with the child to stimulate his/her development
- Together with the caregivers determine solutions
- Guide caregivers on how to play with the child to help him/her integrate with the community, promote strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Each child is assessed and treated in a private child-friendly room.
- Equipment for assessment and toys meet international standards and are safe for children.
- You will recognize positive differences when taking your child to Green Pine Clinic.
A TEAM OF DOCTORS AND PROFESSIONALS
Green Pine Clinic has a team of International and Vietnamese pediatric psychiatrists who are well-known and experienced. The representative is Dr. Nguyen Thi Huong Xuan – Head of Department 3, Department for women and children with psychotic disorders in Central Mental Hospital No.1 and Dr. Pham Thi Bich Ha.
In addition, Green Pine Clinic has regular involvement of international clinical psychologists in examination and treatment under the cooperation program between international hospitals in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark with Green Pine Clinic.
Days of operation: Monday to Saturday (except Tuesday and Sunday)
Hours of operation: 8.00 am to 17.00pm
The 1st visit (comprehensive assessment and examination: psychology – nutrition – physical health): 500,000 VND
Next visits of examination and treatment: 150,000/hour
Class: 150,000/session/1 hour and 10% discount for a 20-session card.
Note: Green Pine Clinic does not sell medicine and medication usage is not recommended.
Please kindly contact: 04-36.28.5656 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.