Comprehensive care package 0-5y
You are at the final trimester of your pregnancy, you are near your due date and are excited to welcome your baby. The baby will bring happiness and joy to your family. Besides your love and care, you will also need knowledge in order to handle the challenges of raising your baby to the best of your ability.
The Comprehensive Care Package is a comprehensive care and development service for children from birth to 5 years old which is used in developed countries such as the UK, US, Australia, Canada, America and Europe. The Comprehensive Care Package was first introduced in Vietnam by the Green Pine Clinic (GPC).
Benefits of using “Comprehensive Care Package”
- Early detection of physical, mental or nutritional health concerns for your child
- Advice and answers in response to your concerns about your child’s health
- Guidance on evidence-based childcare
- Advice on how to protect your baby from epidemics and seasonal diseases.
- Your child’s low-level exposure to diseases as you will be consulted on how to care for your child and use medicines correctly.
- Immunization reminders. You do not need to worry if you forget your baby’s immunization schedule. We will remind you.
“Comprehensive Care Package” includes:
- 3 times of prenatal checkup at home: (2/4/8 weeks old)
- 6 times of checkup for tracking your baby’s comprehensive development at the clinic (4 months old , 6-8 months old, 12 months old, 18-24 months old, 3.5 years old and 4.5 years old)
- 180 minutes for advice session from doctors on the phone
- Reminder of immunization schedule through email until your child turns 17
- Information on how to care for your child at different ages.
Services we offer to you and your baby:
Physical health assessment:
- General check on heart, lungs, eyesight, hearing, ear-nose-throat (ENT), tooth-jaw-face, genitals, etc.
- Guidance on how to take care of a newborn
- Immunization advice
- Advice on prevention and treatment of common diseases: respiratory diseases, rickets, anemia, diseases of ENT, etc.
Nutrition assessment and counselling
- Analysis of infant diets as recommended by the World Health Organization
- Breastfeeding counselling
- Advice on caring for children with anorexia, slow weight gain, malabsorption, or obesity
- Consultation on how to supplement micronutrients safely and effectively
- Guidance on how to teach your child to eat diverse foods independently
Social emotional and psychological assessment
- Assessment of cognitive, language, motor, emotional and social developmental milestones
- Guidance for parents on how to play with their child to stimulate development
- Train your baby how to sleep well and independently
- Education on child injury prevention
- Child skill and knowledge building before he or she begins kindergarten
Aside from the 9 periodic examination, assessment, and counselling sessions, you will receive emails which provide education on various subjects related to how to care for your child. We will also remind you of your baby’s immunization schedule and more importantly, whenever you need help, you can call our doctors for prompt advice.
You and your baby will often receive invitations to participate in free classes by our doctors and international experts. Once you become a client of our clinic, we will support you in caring for your baby throughout his or her childhood.
Conditions of participation:
To join this service, you need to register before the baby is born. Experience the service, you will see that the value of the Comprehensive Care Package is unbeatable!
We will help you to feel secure and prepare for success!
Your child will be cared for from birth and throughout their childhood!
If you like our Comprehensive Care Package but have heard about it after your child was born, we invite you to have a look at the Comprehensive Child Development Assessment Service.
Please contact: 04-36.28.5656 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.